*Learning resources for product buyers
Medieval_09. Angkor Wat
4. Integrating World History and Social Studies (Geography)
Geography of the Indochina Peninsula
The Indochina Peninsula is a special place near India and China. It's influenced by both Indian and Chinese cultures.
Countries like Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, and Myanmar are part of the Indochina Peninsula. Each country has its own traditions and customs.
The weather has rainy and dry seasons. During the rainy season, it rains a lot, and it's good for growing rice. Rice is an important crop in the region.
The Indochina Peninsula has always been a place for trade because it connects the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean. Merchants from different countries would come to trade their goods.
It's a diverse and interesting place where different cultures meet.
Quizess of Angkor Wat
1. On what two things can you see pictures of Angkor Wat?
2. What religion is Cambodia today?
3. What do the three levels of Angkor Wat represent?
4. What enemy did Jayavarman II defeat after it destroyed the capital?
5. Where is the Bayon Temple located?
6. What are the two seasons on the Indochina Peninsula?